Following our firm mission of creating value for our clients, GJW Accounting & Tax Service has created an Excel-based QuickBooks NACHA conversion file. It is a very simple and effective program that will convert your bill payments in QuickBooks into a NACHA file that you can upload or email to your bank. Will work with any U.S. Banking Institution.
What is a NACHA file?
A NACHA file is a file that has specific information in a specific order and checks for mathematical errors which enables you to send or receive money through an ACH or EFT transaction.
What is the difference between ACH and EFT payments?
ACH and EFT payments are exactly the same, and the terms can be used interchangeably. So, our QuickBooks NACHA conversion file can send QuickBooks ACH payments or QuickBooks EFT payments, in the NACHA file format.
Features of the GJW QuickBooks NACHA File Conversion Software:
- Works with any version of QuickBooks
- Single Purchase Price - no monthly fees free updates for life
- Fully Functional 10 Day Trial Version
- Vendor's routing and account numbers are password protected
- Requires Microsoft Excel and Outlook 2007 or later - Non-Outlook version coming soon!
- Automatically emails all remittance advices to your vendors and provides a Reconciliation Report of all payments
- Schedule payments up to 1 Year in Advance
- Pay Corporate or Individual Vendors
- Minimal customization in your QuickBooks file. No custom fields are used.
- Once you get the authorization forms back from your vendors, most businesses will be ready to send QuickBooks ACH within an hour
- Provides trial check runs to send to your bank before going live
- If you don't like our software tell us how to improve it. If you do like it, please tell others. We will give you a $5 rebate for for each referral you send us!
QuickBooks NACHA File Installation Instructions with video below
These screenshots might look slightly different depending on which version of Windows you are using. Below are instructions with the assumption the user does not know the location of the downloaded file. Please, if you have any questions or comments contact us.
1. Go to Start Menu ---> type in "gjwqbnacha" into the search box.
2. When the search is completed, click on the folder gjwqbnacha.zip.
3. A new window will open and on the tool bar there will be a command to Extract Files
5. Finally, move the folder shortcut to a convenient location, if desired.
After clicking on Extract all files, you must choose C:\ as the destination or the QuickBooks NACHA Conversion File will not work.
Instructions on Installing the NACHA Conversion File
Instructions on Creating Vendor ACH Authorization Letters
Customizing your QuickBooks file for the NACHA Conversion
Setting up your Vendors in QuickBooks that will be paid by ACH
Vendor Setup Continued
Exporting your Check Detail Report to the NACHA Conversion File