Add up total employees hours worked for the pay period.
Login to payroll portal.
Enter employee changes, additons or terminations, if applicable.
Send direct deposit information to bank, if applicable.
Print paystubs - employees can view them online
Distribute paychecks and paystubs to employees.
Calculate retirement account employer matching, if applicable.
Pay 941/944 taxes - depending on payment schedule
Enter payroll information into accounting software.
What GJW Accounting & Tax Service will do when you purchase our online, cloud based payroll services
1. We set up you online payroll account completely with all employee and contractor wages, filing status, exemptions,
history, direct deposit information, everything needed to run your next payroll seamlessly.
2. Enable you to access the online payroll system with your own user ID and password.
3. Train you on how to enter new employees, change employee information, such as addresses, pay rate, filing status.
4. Oversee your first payroll run which will include entering hours, printing checks and pay stubs, sending direct deposit
5. Oversee your first tax payments and form filings for federal, state and local withholdings, which includes showing you
how to review the tax forms, go over the setup the filing frequency schedule so you know in advance and can avoid late
filing fees, and submit federal taxes using our payroll system and how to remit payroll tax liabilities for you state and
402 Kames Cove
Slinger, WI 53086